Pouch mail is a 1 page letter folded in thirds and taped shut that is sent to Church Headquarters. It is then sent to the mission office with other church mail. A nice option for mailing letters.
Instructions for making a three-panel fold:
- Lay the blank side of the 20 lb. letter paper (single sheet) facing down with the writing facing you.
- Fold the top of the letter about one-third on the way down and crease.
- Fold the bottom of the letter to the top of the first fold and crease.
- Use two pieces of tape or two sticker tabs on the top to secure it, not more than one inch from each side, but do not seal the ends.
- Do not include any other items within the letter.
- In the top left corner, write your name and complete return address.
- Affix a stamp in the top right corner.
- In the middle, write the following:
Elder Landon Cragun
Panama Panama City Mission
P.O. BOX 30150
SALT LAKE CITY UT 84130-0150